1. Complete registration in person at the Clubhouse or via our on-line registration tool.
2. Tick the box, when asked "Will you be seeking financial assistance from Guelph Soccer/ The Children's Foundation for this program"?
3. The registration will automatically hold a spot in the requested program, and will be of "pending" status while awaiting funding.
4. The Children's Foundation application will be provided to those registering in person at the Clubhouse, and to those who register on-line, the application can be found in the top left of the Children's Foundation page, you will be required to print and complete.
5. The Children's Foundation will communicate the assessed amount of assistance to both the applicant and to Guelph Soccer. If you have not heard within 15 days of your application, please contact the Children's Foundation directly to ensure that they have receive the required documents.
6. Guelph Soccer will then cover the assessed amount from our internal fund, and will request the residual amount from the parent/legal gaurdian of the registered player.
7. This amount must be received within 7 days of your approval. If payment has not been received, your child may be pulled from the pending status if further payment arrangements have not been made. Once the residual amount has been paid, Guelph Soccer will then confirm the program spot.